Monday, May 2, 2016

Me Made May 2016 Pledge



And it's time for Me Made May once again! I almost didn't sign up this year, but at the last minute I decided that I would -- as long as I don't have to take a daily picture I am in :) I like to photograph some of the things I wear and then post a round-up weekly so will attempt to do that again this year. If I can.

One of the things that I am aiming for this year is to examine my me-mades, now that I have so many more than I used to, and figure out which ones I actually end up wearing most. I have so many patterns and so much fabric in my stash, I'd like to figure out what my most-likely-to-be-worn projects might be and make those things next.

So here is my #MMMay16 pledge... are you taking part too?



'I, Melwyk of MagpieMakery and @sewmelwyk at twitter, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made item each day for the duration of May 2016, and to use MMM to identify the me-made pieces that I gravitate to this month, to help me make better sewing choices ahead!'

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your journey. I'll be watching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to post my thoughts on what is getting worn this month...though weather does have a little something to do with my choices too!

      Delete

Share your comments, ideas or suggestions here -- I am always interested in hearing from readers. It's nice to have a conversation!