Sunday, May 18, 2014

Me Made May, Update 3


It's already time for the Week 3 roundup for Me Made May -- this month is flying! Here's what I wore this week -- I didn't include today (Sunday) because I stayed home all day sewing & relaxing and the only me-made I was wearing was my slippers - boring! 

As for the rest of the week:

Tuesday: last year's New Look 6602
Wednesday: New Look 6936, in greens
Thursday: New Look 6936 again, in a wacky pink print
Friday: Chilly morning, so my warmer Vogue 8634 top
Saturday: a floral Sorbetto 

Looking at all my pics from this month's project, I'm starting to realize that I'm a bit all over the place with my choices -- I think I need to go through Collette Patterns' recent Wardrobe Architect series to work out my best silhouettes and colours and stick to those. I feel a bit like a kid in a candy shop when I see all the cool patterns and fabrics; I should decide on what is actually good for me at this point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments, ideas or suggestions here -- I am always interested in hearing from readers. It's nice to have a conversation!